My week in Rome


Finally there was the 4th of May and my Erasmus week in Italy started. I knew I´am going to stay with Chiara. I was so looking forward to meet her again after more then half year. She was waiting for me in the airport in Rome. I was a little bit surprised because the weather wasn´t so good first day, but the rest of the week it was sunny and hot as I expected. We went to the city with groupe of italian students. And of course we tasted the typical italian ice cream. On Monday morning we had a school tour and then we visited Forum Romanum and Colosseum. In the evening we went out because one of the students (Alessandra) had birthday. So we waited for a midnight to wish her happy birthday. We visited Space agency and fashion academy. There I learnt a lot of interesting things about universe and fashion. We spent one whole day in Vatican. This is absolutely stunning place and I really love it. All evenings we spent with student from all coutries. We had dinners together and we had an amazing time. Last day we showed our presentations about unemployment in coutries. In the evening we had official dinner and than goodbye party. On the Saturday we went to the airport and then went home. It was an incredible week that I will never forget. I made a lot of new friends and I hope I will see them soon again.

Komentáře

Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu